- Mission statement
- The Ansford Learning Partnership
- Ofsted & School performance
- Safeguarding children
- Special Educational Needs
- School Governors
- The Governor's Blog!
- Governor meeting attendance
- Pupil Premium Funding
- Sports Funding Grant
- British Values
- Who's who
- Prospectus & Handbook
- Equality Objectives
- Employment opportunities
OUR EQUALITY OBJECTIVES
Progress and achievement is our central concern and is a major equality issue
Our primary concern is that all individuals, irrespective of their background, make outstanding academic progress in order that they can secure good standards. Given this, we have a great deal of strategies to address this, some of which are detailed below:
- Track and assess progress at least termly and take appropriate action where progress is not sufficient.
- Rapid identification of need for children who are not making expected progress.
- Planned interventions for pupils who are making insufficient progress or who are failing to meet the required standards.
Therefore, our key Equality Objective is:
- To identify and narrow the gap of under-achieving groups of children within the school.
In recognition of other needs that are specific to the context of our school and the life experiences of the children within our care, the Governors and staff have identified the following additional Equality Objectives:
- Increase the awareness and access to cultural diversity for all children at Keinton Mandeville Primary School.
- Increase the mixed participation of girls and boys in traditionally stereo-typical sports within the school and its extra-curricular activities.
- Provide access to creative, adventurous play, for all children, irrespective of age, background and academic achievement.