- The Ansford Learning Partnership
- Ofsted & School performance
- Safeguarding children
- Special Educational Needs
- School Governors
- The Governor's Blog!
- Governor meeting attendance
- Pupil Premium Funding
- Sports Funding Grant
- British Values
- Who's who
- Prospectus & Handbook
- Equality Objectives
Proposed Equality Objectives for Keinton Mandeville Primary School
1. Increase the awareness and access to cultural diversity for all children at Keinton Mandeville Primary School.
2. Increase the mixed participation of girls and boys in traditionally stereo-typical sports within the school and its extra-curricular activities.
3. Increase the understanding of children at the school with regards to discrimination and bullying, and how their behaviour and interaction with others (peers and wider groups/individuals) can be perceived.
4. To identify and narrow the gap of under-achieving groups of children within the school.